The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for safe and secure communications for people who have been diagnosed with FTD and those who care for loved ones with FTD.
Members are dedicated to supporting one another in a sensitive, respectful and sincere manner.
This forum also encourages increased awareness of FTD within the medical community and the general public, with the belief that knowledge will bring improved access to support networks that are emerging on the internet and elsewhere.
Although we work very hard to keep this forum a safe place, please follow standard internet protocol. Please consider not sharing your full name, and do not share your home address or telephone number. Please protect your personal information! Phone numbers and addresses will be removed.
Interested in joining the forum?
If you are a registered member and are seeing this message, it is because you aren't logged in. Please log in with your username and password in the box to the right.
Because we respect and value the privacy of all of our members, there are a few simple steps in the registration process that must be completed before you will be allowed to view the forum.
1. The first step is to register.
2. You will receive an email confirming your registration that you must respond to.
3. After you have responded to the email, a moderator will review your introduction and approve you. Once you have been approved, you will receive an email letting you know that you now have full access to the forum!
If you have any trouble during the registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.
- This shows a full list of the smilies you can insert when posting a message.
- BB Codes
- The list of BB codes you can use to spice up the look of your messages. This page shows a list of all BB codes that are available.
- Cookie Usage
- Terms and Rules
- You must agree to these terms and rules before using the site.